Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700K Firmware file will solve your Samsung problems such as bootloop, forget passwords, forget patterns, or even Bypass FRP. There are also firmware downloads, drivers, and tutorial on how to flash. On this page, you can also download the latest or older Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700K Firmware version.
Use CTRL + F and type your Region
Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700K Firmware Information
KTC — South Korea
|OS||Marshmallow – Version 6.0.1|
|Flash Method||Odin Flash Tool|
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700K Firmware via Odin
- If the link from Google Drive and you got Quota Exceeded, please follow this tutorial Bypass Limit Download Google Drive
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung flash file with .zip.
- Install the Samsung driver.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your device.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down "Volume Down + Home + Power" together, you will see a "Warning" message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- Then click the "AP" and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there are more than "AP" files, please input them according to their original name "BL", "CP", "CSC".
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" are checked).
- Click on "Start" button to start flashing.
- A successful flash sign will display the message "PASS!" in the upper left of the Odin application.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700K Firmware finally is done.
- Follow full guide on How to Flash Samsung Firmware via Odin