Oppo R1K R8001 Firmware file will solve your Oppo problems such as bootloop, forget passwords, forget patterns, or even Bypass FRP. There are also firmware downloads, drivers, and tutorial on how to flash. On this page, you can also download the latest or older Oppo R1K R8001 Firmware version.
|Oppo R1K R8001 Firmware Information|
|File Type||mbn Flash File|
|Device||Oppo R1K R8001|
|File Size||1 GB|
|Flash Method||QFIL Tool – How to Flash Firmware via QFIL|
How to Flash Oppo R1K R8001 Firmware via QFIL
- If the link from Google Drive and you got Quota Exceeded, please follow this tutorial Bypass Limit Download Google Drive
- Download the firmware and driver.
- Install the Qualcomm driver and extract the firmware.
- Connect your Oppo (make sure on turned off) to the PC and make sure to detect Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COMx).
- Open QFIL Tool.
- Select Flat Build.
- Browse and load the prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xm, and patch0.xml.
- Press the Download button.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until show message "Download Succeed" and "Finish Download" on tab Status.
- Disconnect your phone and restart it.
- Flash Oppo R1K R8001 Firmware has done.
- Follow full guide tutorial How to Flash Firmware via QFIL
- Backup important files to your PC.
- This flash will wipe your internal storage.
- Do With Your Own Risk
- We do not host the files (firmware, flash tool, drivers, and more) that are in each link.
- Every firmware that we share has been tested, we will add information if the firmware has not been tested.
- The tutorial that we share is the way commonly used for flashing. If there is damage to your device, it is not our responsibility. We always remind you to back up your data before flashing.
- If You Don't Agree To The Terms Contained In This Agreement, Please Exit the Web Site Immediately.