Lenovo Legion Y90 L71061 Firmware file will solve your Lenovo problems such as bootloop, forget passwords, forget patterns, or even Bypass FRP. There are also firmware downloads, drivers, and tutorial on how to flash. On this page, you can also download the latest or older Lenovo Legion Y90 L71061 Firmware version.
Use CTRL + F and type your Region
Lenovo Legion Y90 L71061 Firmware Information
|File Size||4.73 GB|
|File Size||4.64 GB|
How to Flash Lenovo Legion Y90 L71061 Firmware via QPST
For full tutorial with image follow How to Flash Android Firmware via QPST.
- Download the firmware and Qualcomm driver.
- Install driver.
- Connect device to your PC.
- Install QPST and run the program QPST config.exe on the folder C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\.
- Click the Ports tab to make sure your device is detected.
- On the Server Clients then Software Download.
- Click browse on the Phone image and find the firmware with format .hex (NOT BOOT_LOADER.hex).
- On Boot image, find the file named BOOT_LOADER.hex.
- Click Start to start flashing.
- After flashing is completed you will see the Green Bar.
- Device will reboot automatically.
- Flashing Lenovo done.
- Sometimes after flash and reboot, the device will bootloop and you need to do hard reset manually via Recovery.
Do With Your Own Risk
- We do not host the files (firmware, flash tool, drivers, and more) that are in each link.
- Every firmware that we share has been tested, we will add information if the firmware has not been tested.
- The tutorial that we share is the way commonly used for flashing. If there is damage to your device, it is not our responsibility. We always remind you to back up your data before flashing.
- If You Don't Agree To The Terms Contained In This Agreement, Please Exit the Web Site Immediately.