Huawei G630-U20 Firmware file will solve your Huawei problems such as bootloop, forget passwords, forget patterns, or even Bypass FRP. There are also firmware downloads, drivers, and tutorial on how to flash. On this page, you can also download the latest or older Huawei G630-U20 Firmware version.
|File Type||Dload Flash File|
|File Size||686 MB|
|Flash Method||Recovery Dload|
How to Flash Huawei G630-U20 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download firmware and make sure your device is the same as this firmware.
- Extract the Huawei flash file and you will see a folder with the name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode: Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button (may differ for another device).
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flash finishes.
- Finally, flash Huawei G630-U20 Firmware is done.
- Read this guide for a complete tutorial with the image, How to Flash Huawei Dload Firmware.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- We do not host the files (firmware, flash tool, drivers, and more) that are in each link.
- Every firmware that we share has been tested, we will add information if the firmware has not been tested.
- The tutorial that we share is the way commonly used for flashing. If there is damage to your device, it is not our responsibility. We always remind you to back up your data before flashing.
- If You Don't Agree To The Terms Contained In This Agreement, Please Exit the Web Site Immediately.