With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Stuck at Logo
- Samsung Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download Samsung firmware Odin
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung
How To Flash Samsung Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung USB driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your device.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input them according to their original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your device, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- We do not host the files (firmware, flash tool, drivers, and more) that are in each link.
- Every firmware that we share has been tested, we will add information if the firmware has not been tested.
- The tutorial that we share is the way commonly used for flashing. If there is damage to your device, it is not our responsibility. We always remind you to back up your data before flashing.
- If You Don't Agree To The Terms Contained In This Agreement, Please Exit the Web Site Immediately.