With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Android via Upgrade Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Android Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Android hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Android often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Spreadtrum Driver
- Upgrade Download R2 Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware PAC File SPD Chipset
How to Flash Android Firmware via Upgrade Download Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Android flash file, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the Upgrade Download Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Upgrade Download tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from the Upgrade Download Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Android if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Android stock ROM firmware via the Upgrade Download tool is done.
– Alternative tool SPD Flash Tool and Research Download Tool with same method and firmware.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the Upgrade Download tool.
– If Volume Up, not works, try using Bottom Volume.
Watch this video for a full tutorial How to use Upgrade Download Tool.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- We do not host the files (firmware, flash tool, drivers, and more) that are in each link.
- Every firmware that we share has been tested, we will add information if the firmware has not been tested.
- The tutorial that we share is the way commonly used for flashing. If there is damage to your device, it is not our responsibility. We always remind you to back up your data before flashing.
- If You Don't Agree To The Terms Contained In This Agreement, Please Exit the Web Site Immediately.