Evercoss P4 Jump TV Firmware file will solve your Evercoss problems such as bootloop, forget passwords, forget patterns, or even Bypass FRP. There are also firmware downloads, drivers, and tutorial on how to flash. On this page, you can also download the latest or older Evercoss P4 Jump TV Firmware version.
|Evercoss P4 Jump TV Firmware Information|
|File Name||P4_EVERCOSS Jump TV_MT6572_20170406.zip|
|File Type||Scatter Flash File|
|Device||Evercoss P4 Jump TV|
|Flash Method||SP Flash Tool – How to Flash via SP Flash Tool|
How to Flash Evercoss P4 Jump TV Firmware
- If the link from Google Drive and you got Quota Exceeded, please follow this tutorial Bypass Limit Download Google Drive
- Download the firmware and driver.
- Install the driver and extract the firmware.
- Open SP Flash Tool.
- Load Evercoss Scatter file.
- Select Download Only and press the download button.
- Connect your device (make sure on turned off).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until show green sign.
- Disconnect your phone and restart it.
- Flash Evercoss P4 Jump TV Firmware done.
- Read this guide, for a full tutorial with images How to Flash via SP Flash Tool.
- Backup important files to your PC.
- This flash will wipe your internal storage.
- Do With Your Own Risk
- We do not host the files (firmware, flash tool, drivers, and more) that are in each link.
- Every firmware that we share has been tested, we will add information if the firmware has not been tested.
- The tutorial that we share is the way commonly used for flashing. If there is damage to your device, it is not our responsibility. We always remind you to back up your data before flashing.
- If You Don't Agree To The Terms Contained In This Agreement, Please Exit the Web Site Immediately.