Advan i7U Firmware file will solve your Advan problems such as bootloop, forget passwords, forget patterns, or even Bypass FRP. There are also firmware downloads, drivers, and tutorial on how to flash. On this page, you can also download the latest or older Advan i7U Firmware version.
|Advan i7U Firmware Information|
|File Type||CPB Flash File|
|Device||Tablet Advan i7U|
|File Size||1.3 GB|
|Flash Method||QGDP Tool – How To Flash Android Firmware via QGDP Tool|
How to Flash Advan i7U Firmware via QGDP Tool
- If the link from Google Drive and you got Quota Exceeded, please follow this tutorial Bypass Limit Download Google Drive
- Download the firmware and driver.
- Install the USB driver and extract the firmware.
- Open QGDP Tool.
- Browse and load the CBP flash file.
- Press the Start button.
- Connect your Advan (make sure on turned off) to your PC.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until 100%.
- Disconnect your phone and restart it.
- Flash Advan i7U Firmware has done.
- Backup important files to your PC.
- This flash will wipe your internal storage.
- Do With Your Own Risk
- We do not host the files (firmware, flash tool, drivers, and more) that are in each link.
- Every firmware that we share has been tested, we will add information if the firmware has not been tested.
- The tutorial that we share is the way commonly used for flashing. If there is damage to your device, it is not our responsibility. We always remind you to back up your data before flashing.
- If You Don't Agree To The Terms Contained In This Agreement, Please Exit the Web Site Immediately.